Welcome to The Undercover Capes Podcast Network presented to you by Comic Crusaders. We hope to bring the best comic book based podcast network in the podcast world. We are offering takes on comics from DC via The Definitive Crusade AND The Dynamic Convergence, Marvel via NO-Prize Podcast, Indie & Kickstarter’s via Flipside Focus, we will present you with amazing creative talent via Outside the Panels, we will have fun discussing all the TV shows and movies based on comic-dom via Sloppy Spoilers and the core members of the Comic Crusaders/UCPN team will bring you unique takes on comics and more via The C.A.P.E.S. and there’s lots more!!
This is a non-censored podcast! We want our hosts, as well as guests, to speak as freely as possible for a much more real listening experience for you the fan!
I thank you all for visiting, listening, sharing. We hope our shows bring a smile to your face.
Have a great and creative day
President of CC and UC
DISCLAIMERS & POLICIES
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT THE AUTHORS’ LIABILITY TO YOU. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IN THEIR ENTIRETY, AS USING, ACCESSING AND/OR BROWSING THE SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND TO EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT USE, ACCESS AND/OR BROWSE THE SITE.
By accessing this Podcast, I acknowledge that the entire contents and design of this Podcast, are the property of Undercover Capes Podcast Network , or used by Undercover Capes Podcast Network with permission, and are protected under U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. Except as otherwise provided herein, users of this Podcast may save and use information contained in the Podcast only for personal or other non-commercial, educational purposes. No other use, including, without limitation, reproduction, retransmission or editing, of this Podcast may be made without the prior written permission of the Undercover Capes Podcast Network, which may be requested by contacting the Undercover Capes Podcast Network @ e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing this Podcast, I acknowledge that the Undercover Capes Podcast Network makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information featured in this Podcast. The views and opinions expressed are those of the individuals and do not reflect those of the site. Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Undercover Capes Podcast Network does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any information, product, process, service, or organization presented or mentioned in this Podcast, and information from this Podcast should not be referenced in any way to imply such approval or endorsement. The third party materials or content of any third party site referenced in this Podcast do not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the Undercover Capes Podcast Network.
THE Undercover Capes Podcast Network EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY INDIVIDUAL’S USE OF, REFERENCE TO, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS PODCAST OR THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS PODCAST.
Adult Language and Content Warnings
1. The Podcast’s is not a “G” rated family friendly radio show. The host will get clearly angered at times and use what is commonly referred to as “adult language” including on very rare occasions the dreaded “F-bomb”, though such use is very rare indeed. However, as this show is marketed to adults the host will often state “when the shit hits the fan” rather then the customary “when the s hits the fan” of those who choose censor themselves.
2. The host of this show recognizes that many of our listeners may not “approve of” his use of phrases such as “bull shit” rather then the customary “B.S.” substitutions many others choose to use. However, we feel most sources of information are watered down and do not address the true nature of modern times.
3. All adult language is used to express genuine anger and or emphasis. Many individual shows won’t use any such language as it is not called for, other shows may use quite a bit. This use of language is simply to make the show authentic, it is never used for shock value or just because I can.
4. Please do not email me and state things such as “if you continue to use foul language I won’t listen to your show anymore”. I respect your opinion and hope you can look past the occasional adult word from time to time even if it is not what you would choose to use yourself. The show will not be altered though to accommodate individuals that take issue with such language. If you want sterilized and censored speech there are many sources of it.
5. We believe in freedom here, if you choose to listen to our show you do so as a free human being on planet earth and therefore we are not responsible for any “mental anguish”, “mental trauma”, “feeling of being offended” or any other emotional problems that you get from doing so.
Comments, Forums and Free Speech
1. This site aspires to the ideals of “free speech”, however via use of this show and this website it is our speech that is protected as “free speech”, not yours. This show is owned by a team of people, all private people, and is used to express each individuals private individuals views. Any belief that your personal right to “free speech” exists on this site, which is our property, is only an illusion.
2. In spite of item #1 above we try to make discussion available and uncensored. 99% of comments are approved unless they are SPAM comments or use what can only be called “hate speech”. Racial slurs for instance are not tolerated about any race, nor is hateful language about anyone’s religion or sexual orientation.
3. Even though we don’t allow hate speech we do allow reasonable speech. Hence most comments or posts that used terms such as “radical Muslims” or “illegal aliens”, etc. would be allowed. That is assuming that such terms –
- ~ Contributes constructively to the conversation
- ~ Are meant to identify a group of people rather then an entire segment of society (i.e. many Mexican Americans are not illegal and many illegal aliens are not of Mexican decent)
- ~ Are not intended as personal attacks on other people posting to the site
In short it is generally clear when statements are bigoted or hateful and such comments are not allowed at the discretion of the site owner and or his designated moderators.
4. The final decision about the publishing or deletion of any comment, post or any other form of communication is at the sole discretion of the site owner and or his designated moderators at any and all times. There is no “recourse” or “appeal process”. If you wish to publish something we won’t allow either create your own site and use your own resources or find a platform that allows your type communications.
5. All comments are moderated on the blog until the poster has made a few comments that are deemed appropriate. If your comment does not show up right away don’t worry, generally moderation is preformed several times a day during the week and at least twice a day on most weekends. All comments require a legitimate email address to be provided by the commenter. Your email address is used to notify you of responses to your comments or if the site owners need to contact you. It doesn’t place you on a mailing list and is never shared with the public or any other company or entity.
6. Linking to sites considered by site ownership or moderators as “hate sites” will not be permitted. While we certainly oppose “hate crime laws” as any criminal act is a criminal act and should be punished under the law of the land, we don’t endorse any true “hate group”. Hence if you wish to link to sites by “White Supremacists” or “The Black Panthers” or any such group find another place to do so. Again what constitutes a hate group or hate site is at the discretion of the site owner and or his designated moderators. Once again you have no free speech on this site as it is private personal property.
7. Commenters that get on a power trip and continue to “beat a dead horse” or start trying to cause arguments with the host or others just to be argumentative are considered trolls. Negative comments about a show, a guest, the host, etc are permitted and even encouraged but once made they have been heard and your point has been made. In short trolls and people who want to be a dick just for the sole purpose of being a dick are at risk of a site wide ban.
8. The use of well known mass market proxy servers are the hallmark of spammers and those whom have already been banned from the site. Such use will likely prevent comments from ever showing up. Like most Word Press Blogs we use Akismet to filter our spam. If you are using proxies many times your comment will go into spam hell and get deleted and we will never even know you made it. While there are legitimate reasons to use proxies 99.9% of all comments from them are pure spam and/or people who have already been banned as trouble makers.
All character names images, videos, and audio clips within this site are the sole property of their respective copyright holders. The Undercover Capes Podcast Network (or The UCPN) is in no way affiliated or endorsed by any of the copyright owners. The material presented here is intended for entertainment, informative and historical purposes only.
*This venture could not exist without the contributions of its founding father, Dusty Good, Host of DangerPod.